Hi

Sunday, December 21, 2008

December Nibblefest - Chickens!

I just finished and listed my December Nibblefest painting last night at 2:30 AM, thanks very much to my husband Chris for some excellent last minute suggestions! It's not a great time of year to be listing new artwork, but last January I had made a commitment to enter every Nibblefest contest, and I made it!

Yay!

"This is not a Peep"


Well, the title pretty much says it all – this is Peepy and, as the painting says, Peepy is not a peep (despite indications to the contrary) so you probably won’t be finding him in your Easter Basket anytime soon. In case you’re wondering, that’s not a pipe either.

This painting is an homage to Rene Magritte, one of my favorite artists!

Just click on Peepy to go to the auction, which starts at only 99¢!

No comments: