Hi

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Deery, too

I've decided I'm going to try to post something at least every other day - usually a piece of artwork but sometimes not. I have a lot of sketches, drawings and paintings that I haven't done anything with, many are ideas for more developed paintings.

Anyway, here's a little pencil ACEO I drew a couple of months ago:

Deery, too

Not to be confused with


Regular Deery

I think they may be cousins.

I'll probably be putting many of these on ETSY in the next couple of months. I still have Regular Deery too but sometimes when I have a painting for too long I bond with it and it's even harder to sell. I see I painted Regular Deery back in 2005! Wow, I didn't realize it was that long!

2 comments:

lilly piri said...

Hehe, these little fellows are so cute! I find it pretty hard to part with old stuff, too. I have just a handful of drawings that I couldn't sell.

Vicky Knowles said...

Thanks Lilly!

I have a ton of stuff - mostly ACEO's (colored pencil and paint + a few just in pencil). I kept waffling about whether ebay was worth it (other than for Nibblefest) & now I don't know what to do - I have a bad habit of second guessing myself. I have very high quality scans of everything so it's not like I'd be sending them out into the world never to be seen again, and we could certainly use the money if I sold them so it really makes no sense.