Hi

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween paintings!

I just finished (and listed) two Halloween paintings - one's for Nibblefest (our theme this month is OWLS).

First up, for both of you Star Trek / Halloween / Lunchbox fans out there:


LunchSpock
5 x 7 Oil and Chromacolour on Panel
(click to go to auction)

It’s that time of year again! We all know by now how much Lunchbox loves Halloween, but I bet you didn’t know he was such a huge Star Trek TOS fan. Actually neither did Lunchbox, he just came across this Spock costume at the Halloween Store – it was marked down because the Tricorder was missing. But you know what? Lunchbox doesn’t care – he has his lunch-pail and his diaper. When you have your lunch-pail and your diaper, who needs a silly tricorder anyway?

This painting is the third installment in my “WibbleTrek” series, and as well as the third installment of my Lunchbox Halloween series (I think).

* * *

Next is my Nibblefest entry:

Happy Owloween!
5x5 Oil and Chromacolour on panel
(click to go to auction)

“Trick or Tweet!” OK I know owls don’t say "tweet" but oh well.

So anyway, Shelly's taking her little brother Alex out trick or treating - she's kind of mad because she had other plans and her parents just dumped this on her at the last second. Poor Alex is really scared of all the ghosts and monsters too. ☹




2 comments:

lilly piri said...

Hehe they're so cute! I wish they'd visit my house this halloween!

Vicky Knowles said...

Maybe they will Lilly, depends on what kind of candy you have though. :)