Hi

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

30/30 Challenge, Day One: Fuzzy Bunny

Well I'm doing another challenge, this one is 30 paintings in 30 days!  It's getting late and I need to go back to work tomorrow, so this won't be as wordy as some of my other posts.

What I'm doing for a theme is making paintings inspired by actual things I have here in my studio.  Ideally I would like to post the inspiration piece but in the interest of time (since I also work full time) I may not get to that part right away.

All of these paintings will be 3"x3", oil (probably) on wood panel.  They will also all be for sale in my ETSY shop, again in the interest of time I may not have them available in my shop right away, but if anyone is interested you can also purchase them directly from me.

Anyway, this is #1, a portrait of a little needle felted bunny I had made a few years ago.  As of now he is nameless:


Thanks for your interest in my work!



4 comments:

martinealison said...


Je voudrais que dans votre coeur règne le bonheur... Je vous envoie tous mes souhaits de joie, de rire et de désirs... Que cette année soit très belle.

Gros bisous à vous.

Shawn Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawn Marie said...

So cute, as always! And by the way, that was me who posted the last comment, but for some reason a ? showed up for my name. :)

Vicky Knowles said...

Merci Martine!

Thank you Shawn, I tried to view yours but your blog is by invitation only?