Hi

Monday, January 6, 2014

30/30 Challenge, Day Six: Little Girl in Pink

Girl #6

Whenever I do these challenges I like to try to include a human face or two, mainly because I don't do them very often and would like to do better. This one was based on one of my vintage dolls, a Muffie, who is from the 50's. 

"Girl #6", aka,"Obligatory Human"
3x3, Oil on Canvas
Click Here to Purchase


This painting #6 in a challenge in which I am to make 30 paintings in 30 days. 


Sorry I'm a little short on time if I want to do any painting tonight, I can't be as chatty as I usually am.  Maybe you can talk to Girl #6 instead.

3 comments:

Sarah (wonderstrumpet) said...

She is wonderful! All of your paintings so far have been wonderful - I have been watching through your window. Okay not really. They are fantastic, though!

Vicky Knowles said...

Haha Thank you Sarah! Are you doing this challenge too? I haven't had time to check everyone out yet. :)

Cindy D. said...

So cute and fuzzy! The facial features are great!