Hi

Monday, February 20, 2012

29 Faces Challenge - Day 20 + Nibblefest!

I'm being lazy today and doubling up my 29 faces with my Nibblefest entry for this month.  Nibblefest's theme is "Moonlight":

(click image to see the auction)
Face 20 
Oil on panel
2.5 x 3.5

"Reading by Moonlight"

Don’t you just hate when you’re sitting in your yard trying to read a really interesting story, and the stupid moon is reading over your shoulder?  It’s even worse when he starts making ridiculous comments and laughing at scenes that aren’t even funny.  

so hate that

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha!! Had such fun reading your post!! Love the painting. I'm a Moon-lover!!

Vicky Knowles said...

Thanks Black Pumpkin, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Ayala Art said...

heheheheh that is funny (and cute)

Exam Notes said...

This is so funny but interesting pic.
I really enjoyed this post and blog.
Thanks for sharing.