Hi

Thursday, February 9, 2012

29 Faces Challenge - Days 7 and 8



Two more pieces for the challenge, I'm almost caught up!

First, it's everyone's favorite Chipmunk, complete with lunch-pail and diaper so you all can stop worrying now:

Face 7 - Lunchbox!

I haven't been mentioning the sizes here, but most of my 29 faces have been ACEO sized or smaller - this one's a standard 2.5 x 3.5 card size. It's graphite on Stonehenge paper.

This next one's much smaller - about 1" x 1.5". I used Genesis Heat Set Oils on a little wooden panel:

Face 8 - Future Violet

This is a portrait of my daughter Violet in a few years, wearing her BBG hat that I think she's going to have.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these fun faces you're doing! And I totally relate to the feeling of struggling to keep up! Today my goal is to do a couple extra before the kids start a 10 day break and my computer time becomes limited!

Maggie said...

Oh, the chipmunk is adorable! The diaper and the lunch pail, LOL!

Your daughter looks so sweet in her little hat!

Vicky Knowles said...

Thank you Stephanie & Magpie